For the environments of trial accounts (only) a special 'sleeping' mode can be automatically applied. It is activated if such an environment was not accessed for some period of time and forces it into temporary sleep.
Note: This is just a trial limitation and does not apply to paying customers.
- a user starts it manually from the dashboard
- environment gets any http:// request
it is started manually via JCA
The reports on the environments in sleeping mode can be seen at the JCA > Reports > Sleep Results section.
State the dates you are interested in (Start/End date) and click on Refresh in the toolbar at the top. The following information will be listed:
- Start and End Period (according to the date range you’ve specified within the Start/End date option)
- Envs With HttpRequests - a number of active environments that received at least one HTTP request during the stated period
- Envs Mentioned In Api Calls - a number of environments, called by API methods at least once during the stated period
- New Active Envs - a number of environments, created during the stated period of time
- Inactive Trial Envs - a number of trial account environments without any HTTP requests received during the stated period of time
- Inactive Billing Envs - a number of billing account environments without any HTTP requests received during the stated period of time
- Duration - a period of time between Start and End Period values
Note: If any parameter stays at zero, the line with the corresponding period will be highlighted in red.