Navigate to the Resellers section at your JCA to view the list of resellers at a Platform (if there are any) in the right-hand part of your admin panel.
The table provides the following information:
- ID - reseller’s number identifier
- Name - platform reseller name (used as its unique ID within JCA and prefix for user groups names, registered at the appropriate reseller sub-platform)
- JCA - reseller administration panel URL Note that entering a particular reseller’s JCA under the admin platform’s account is equivalent to accessing the main platform’s JCA (though the shown URL will still point to a custom reseller’s domain). Thus, all the changes performed within this panel will be applied to the whole platform rather than the reseller one’s.
- Dashboard - link to the reseller-dedicated dashboard (click to open it in a new tab)
- User ID - identifier of a reseller’s account (can be clicked for viewing the details on the corresponding account as a regular user)
Comment - an optional field with some additional information you’ve specified previously