Access Token for Jelastic Platform Cluster
Jelastic PaaS admins can utilize the Personal Access Tokens feature to perform management of the platform. Herewith, in order to get the extended permissions for the token to authenticate any action within the platform, you should generate it in the following way:
1. Log into Jelastic users dashboard and click the Settings button at the top.
2. In the opened frame, select the Access Tokens tab and click Generate.
3. Within the opened window, select the Extended Access template from the API drop-down list. Optionally, you can adjust the Description and Expires At date (in the dd-mm-yyyy format) for the token.
Click Generate to proceed.
4. Confirm creation by providing your account password.
5. Next, you’ll see the access token value. Ensure you’ve saved it (use the Download/Copy buttons), as it won’t be displayed anywhere ever again.
Now, you can use and share your token with a full platform access.