Private Jelastic PaaS Installation from Google Cloud Marketplace
Jelastic PaaS can be easily deployed as a private installation on top of Google Cloud hardware using a pre-configured package, available at Google Marketplace. It ensures a wholly automated installation process, so no specialized technical knowledge or skills are required.
Jelastic PaaS Deployment
- Launch Jelastic PaaS solution via Google Marketplace.
Here, you can get acquainted with basic information about Jelastic PaaS (product overview, pricing information, link to documentation, etc).
- Within the opened window, you can customize your Jelastic Cloud installation parameters.
- Deployment name - a unique name for the current installation
- Zone - the preferable physical location of the Google Cloud hardware
- Storage size - the required amount of disk space for your Jelastic Cloud (in GB)
- MachineType - the total amount of resources available for a platform (number of CPU cores and RAM)
- *Admin Email *- email address of your Jelastic Cloud installation owner
Click Deploy to proceed and wait a bit for the Jelastic PaaS instance to be automatically configured for you.
- When the deployment is completed, you will see all the administrating information, required for your platform management.
Here, you can find:
- Dev Panel - developers dashboard to manage hosted applications
- Admin Panel - Jelastic Cluster Admin (JCA) panel to configure and orchestrate your private cloud platform
- Admin user name and Admin user password - your admin account credentials (can be used to enter both of the above-mentioned panels)
That’s it! Now, you can access your Dev and Admin panels and start managing your Jelastic PaaS installation.
Getting Started with Jelastic Cloud Platform
As a cloud owner, you can enter and operate the platform through both administrator and end-user panels.
- As an admin user, you have access to the Jelastic Cluster Admin panel, intended to manage and customize the platform.
Here, you can tune and monitor your Private Cloud in a desired way:
- change the required system settings
- customize developers interface elements
- create user groups with different quotas and level of access
- review cluster statistics and user actions history, etc
- To start hosting applications, go to Jelastic developers dashboard where all environments and applications are managed.
Here, you can give a try to the main Jelastic functionality in confines of project hosting:
- create a new environment
- deploy application
- set up automatic vertical and horizontal scaling
- install ready-to-go solutions from Marketplace
- operate with Docker containers
- manage containers remotely via SSH
- start account collaboration, and more
Your Jelastic Cloud Platform is up and ready for immediate usage.