Follow the next steps to apply text customization within the Default Master Template.
1. Choose the Default Master Template and click the Edit button above.
2. In the opened Editor you can customize the master template based on your requirements.
First of all, choose the Language of your template using the drop-down menu (circled in the image above). The master template for every available language should be edited separately.
You can edit the template directly in the opened window or update its HTML source using the appropriate tool button ( ).3. Pay special attention to the Placeholders column to the left. There are two kinds of Placeholders presented here:
To add or change any placeholder, click the Placeholders button ( ) in the editor tools menu at the top. Choose the needed placeholder using the list in the opened window and Submit your choice.
The values for the placeholders can be specified in the System Settings > jclient section.
4. To insert a link, choose the text or placeholder which will be used as an anchor and click on the Insert/Edit button ( ).
In the opened window, select the necessary link placeholder within the Link List field or just paste the needed link to the Link URL field and click on Insert.
5. Once all of the edits are done, do not forget to Save your changes!
You can also Rollback the master template to the default version if you don’t want to apply the changes.
6. After saving the changes, click Publish to clear email cache from the old version of the template.
7. You can select the Preview button to look through the list of all available emails and their previews in English and your custom languages.
You can open your email template either in a separate browser tab or in a popup window.