B. Email Templates
In the Email Templates menu you can find and manage the texts of all available emails.Expand Email Templates to see the submenus with emails listed due to the categories:
Here you can look through the list of emails with description and preview them in all available languages.
Note: while previewing all emails you can see green or red marks near the email language as it is shown below. Red mark means that this email translation isnât done and that is why not available on production, while the green one is active. To make the email available just edit it and save.
Editing Email Templates
Choose the needed email in the list and click Edit button.
In the opened Editor you can customize the email template due to your request and preview them immediately.
- For the beginning choose the Language of your email using drop-down menu.
- You can edit the content right in the middle part of the opened window or upload HTML Source using appropriate menu button (HTML).
- If you want to customize the current email totally, you can tick Use Custom box and upload full HTML version of email including not only body content but also master template (it will be applied only for the current email).
- Pay special attention to the Placeholders column.
There are two kinds of Placeholders:
- Required: it is suggested necessarily inserting these placeholders to the master template
- Common: these placeholders can be used in the master template but are not necessary.
To add or change any placeholder navigate to editor menu and click Placeholders button (). Choose the needed placeholder from the list in the opened window and Submit your choice.
The values for the placeholders can be specified in the System settings > jclient.To insert a link choose the text or placeholder which will be used as anchor and click on Insert/Edit button (). In the opened window choose a necessary link placeholder from Link List or just paste the needed link to the Link URL field and click Insert.
After all edits do not forget to Save your changes!
Also you can Rollback email content to the default version if you don't want to apply changes.When you save the changes, new version of templates get to the email cache and will be implemented on production after the next system reboot.To make new templates available on production immediately, click Rebuild Email Cache button.