Marketplace item is used for managing applications available for one-click installation via the Marketplace and Add-ons dashboard sections. Here you can find a list of default JPS packages provided by Jelastic and add/publish your own ones.The uploaded packages are displayed in the table with information about:
- ID that can be used in widgets for one-click installation
- Name of an application
- Version of an application
- JPS Type can be either install for an application that initiates creation of a new environment or update for an add-on that is installed over an existing environment
- JPS Version indicates compatibility of a package with a Jelastic platform version. To check the correspondence between Cloud Scripting and Jelastic versions, refer to the linked page.
- Rating determines the order of packages appearance in JCA and the end-user dashboard. It is editable for your custom applications, which also appear first before default ones in JCA and the dashboard.
Published (yes “✔” or no “-”)
The default app packages (pre-installed by Jelastic) are marked in grey. You can not Edit or Remove such ones, however they can be Unpublished, which will make them unavailable for users. Also, it’s possible to add your own package with the same ID, which will substitute the existing default one. All the custom app packages can be managed in any way, i.e. both Edited and Removed.