Within the section tools panel, you can see buttons, which allow:
Emails Publish & Preview
Also, you can use the Preview button to check all of the emails (includes versions for all languages supported on the platform):
You can preview your email template either in a separate browser tab or in a popup window.
The emails export/import functionality allows quickly and comfortably apply localization based on the existing templates.1. Click the Export button at the tools panel to download all emails for a specific language (Localization) in a single text file.
2. Each email in the obtained file consists of the of two parts divided by the “---” separator:
metadata - YAML configurations, which define the subject, name, and title propertiesNote: Do not change the name value as it is used by Jelastic as ID when importing emails back to the platform.
- content - email body in HTML format
3. Adjust the downloaded emails up to your needs (e.g. translate to the required language), using any preferable tools.
- resulting file should maintain the format described in the previous step
- the imported file can contain one or multiple emails (e.g. you can copy just a few required notifications into a separate file)
- Localization - denomination of the language to be replaced with the new emails
- File - text file with customized emails (click Browse to locate)
- I’ve saved the data - confirmation checkbox, which recommends creating a backup before proceeding with the emails import operation (is automatically ticked upon clicking the Download backup button)
Click Import to replace your current emails for the selected language with the custom notifications from the provided file.That’s all! Just do not forget to publish emails, making changes available in production.