Click on the Regions option in your JCA > Cluster menu section to see the list of currently available Regions at your Jelastic platform (independent hardware sets from different data centers) and Hardnode Groups (nominal hardware sets with different parameters, allocated within regions).
Note: By default, all the hardware your cluster consists of is included to a single Default Region and Default Hardnode Group due to the multi region model implementation, which allows you to handle different types of hardware within the confines of a single platform.In case you are not planning to use this feature for now, you may leave everything as it is without any changes - your cluster will continue working as usual and your users will notice nothing. Otherwise, i.e. if you decide to benefit on providing multiple regions, you’ll need to specify your own hardware division and consequently adjust it for the end-users.
Here, all the crucial information on Regions is displayed, being divided among the following columns in order to be easily monitored:
- Name of a region or comprised hardnode group
- Domain assigned to a region
- Subnet allocated for a region
- Migration tick presence marks permission for users to migrate environments from/to current region
- Status of a region/hardware node group (could be either ACTIVE or under MAINTENANCE)
Description with some optional information on a region or hardnode group