Use the Billing menu section to view and analyze the details of Jelastic users’ payments and resource consumption.In the Cluster Billing History report, you can overview the Cost Summary for the platform and, if needed, get data per a specific resource type (via the appropriate tabs).
The data is displayed in the form of a graph with the table of exact values below. Herewith, you can configure the required period and other filtering parameters up to your needs:
- Start and End Date - provides a period to show the information for
- Interval - sets a graph granularity (hour, day, week, month)
Users - displays data for free (i.e. trial and beta) or paid (billing) users
Once all the parameters are stated, click Refresh to update the graph.
- the Cost data is shown in the currency of the platform (the HOSTER_CURRENCY system setting)
- the data in filters is preserver across all tabs, e.g. you can easily apply the same period for all of them
- you can hide graphs for the Invoiced or Bonus data by clicking on the appropriate records in the legend
- hover over the chart to view the exact values for the moment in a pop-up