It consists of:
- infrastructure hardware nodes (infra nodes) - servers with Jelastic services running
- user hardware nodes (user nodes) - servers with user applications
- external network, which usually should be accessible from the Internet, with one or more ranges of public IP addresses, routable in this network
- isolated internal network, entirely devoted to Jelastic cluster, with private IP addresses
- DNS zone, which will be controlled by Jelastic (i.e. infra-domain.hosterdomain.com and user-domain.hosterdomain.com)
wildcard SSL certificate(s) for infrastructure and end-user domains (i.e. covering also *.infra-domain.hosterdomain.com and *.user-domain.hosterdomain.com)
Note: When choosing the hardware provider, please, consider the HW/VM Vendors Limitations.