Add VM as a User Node on DigitalOcean
Before adding a new hardware node to your Jelastic PaaS installation on the DigitalOcean, you need to prepare an appropriate VM.
1. Access your DO dashboard and click Create > Droplets at the top panel.
2. In the opened Create Droplets page, select the CentOS 7.x x64 distribution.
3. Next, choose a VM with at least 4 GB RAM and 2 vCPUs.
4. Select the VM location by picking the required datacenter region. Optionally, attach New SSH Key and Choose a hostname.
Click Create at the bottom.
5. Log into the Jelastic Cluster Admin Panel and navigate to the Hardware Nodes section.
Click the Add button at the tools panel.
6. Within the opened frame, copy the command for a new hardware node addition.
7. Connect via SSH to the DigitalOcean server and run the hardware node addition command from the previous step.
Wait for the node to be included automatically to the Jelastic cluster with all required interconnections.