You may need to monitor the users signups statistics if, for example, some advertising companies are on the way, and you want to know their results. Also, this information may be useful while resolving some system issues, e.g. if the system performance drops for some reason.
So, to view the number of signups to Jelastic, expand the Reports JCA menu item and select the Signups option:
Specify the period (i.e. start and end dates) you are interested in and click Build.
You will see the diagram and the table under it with the information about signups:
- Date - a particular day within the specified date range
- Signups number - total number of signups during the day
- Aggregate number - total number of signups during the day accumulated with previous
- Jelastic side - number of signups from Jelastic page during the day
- Jelastic aggregate number - number of signups from Jelastic page during the day accumulated with previous
- Hoster side - number of signups from hosting provider's page during the day
- Hoster aggregate number - number of signups from hosting provider's page during the day accumulated with previous
You can also specify the way of presenting data in the diagram by choosing the Aggregate or Per day option (tabs above the table).