Choose the needed email in the list and click the Edit button above the list.
In the opened Editor you can customize the email template according to your requirements and preview it immediately.
1. To begin, choose the Language of your email using the drop-down menu at the very top of the frame (the email should be customized for each language separately).
2. You can edit the content right in the middle part of the opened window or update its HTML source using the appropriate tool button ( ).
3. If you want to customize the current email totally, you can tick the Use Custom check-box and upload the full HTML version of this email, including not only the body content but also the master template (it will be applied for the current email only).
4. Pay special attention to the Placeholders column.
There are two kinds of Placeholders:
- Required: it is suggested as necessary to insert these placeholders to the email template
- Common: these placeholders can be used in the email template but are not necessary
To add or change any Placeholder, click the Placeholders button ( ) in the editor tools menu at the top. Choose the needed placeholder from the list in the opened window and Submit your choice.
The values for the placeholders can be specified in the System settings > jclient section.
5. To insert a link, choose the text or placeholder which will be used as an anchor and click on the Insert/Edit button ( ).
In the opened window, select the necessary link placeholder within the Link List field or just paste the needed link to the Link URL field and click on Insert.
6. Once all of the edits are done, do not forget to Save your changes!
You can also Rollback the master template to the default version if you don’t want to apply the changes.
7. When you save the changes, the new version of the template gets sent to the email cache and will be implemented on production, after the next system reboot.
To make a new template available on production immediately, click the Rebuild Email Cache button.
8. You can select the Preview button to look through the list of all available emails and their previews in English and your custom languages, either in a separate window or in the popup.