CentOS 6, RHEL 6 or Virtuozzo PCS 6 should be installed on all the infrastructure, as well as all Linux-based user nodes. They will be further redeployed into Virtuozzo PCS 6 preserving system mandatory configuration files. Please note, that the partitions associated with /boot, rootfs and /vz mount points will be formatted, and all the data there will be lost.
Important: Virtuozzo PCS 7 version is currently not supported.
For Windows containers, the following Microsoft Server Operating Systems are supported:
Below are recommendations on partitioning for the Parallels Cloud Server and Parallels Containers for Windows.
PCS-based infrastructure and user nodes storage requirements and partitioning:
- Storage for operating system:
- partitions for operating system
- Storage for infra containers on infrastructure nodes:
- should be single ext4 file system, mounted as /vz;
- please use all the available storage, remained after the creation of partitions for /, /boot and swap at this /vz file system.
- Storage for user environments on Linux-based user nodes:
PCfW-based user nodes storage requirements and partitioning:
Other Installation Requirements