If you are the owner of primary account, navigate to Collaboration > Account Management.
Here, you will see a list of accounts added to the collaboration.
Using the buttons at the panel you can:
- invite new users
- edit user’s Display name and permissions
- delete a user from the collaboration
1. The process of a new user invitation is described in the Create Collaboration document.
2. To edit a user’s Display name and permissions, follow these steps:
In the opened window, you can specify user’s name, which will be displayed in the members list, alongside the email address.
Provide or cancel permission to create environments using the option “Allow user to create new environments”.
3. In order to exclude the user from your collaboration, choose the required account in the members list and click Unlink button.
Click Yes in the confirmation window.
After that, this user will no longer be displayed on your collaboration’s list of members and won’t be able to view/manage any environments you’ve shared previously.
A user will be notified about the exclusion from the collaboration via email.
In the case a user leaves your collaboration, you’ll also receive an email notification.
In both cases, all of the environments created by a user on the primary account, will remain at this account and their creator won’t have access to them anymore.