Use the Billing menu section to view and manage the details of Jelastic users’ payments, quotas and tariffs.Clicking on the Billing option itself will open the Cluster billing history report, which provides a detailed payment summary on the overall amount of fee invoiced, as well as the cost details on every payable resource type separately (tabs at the top). The data in the graphs is displayed according to the filtering parameters you’ve stated, where the common filters for all tabs are:
- Start and End dates for the period you’d like to show the info for
- Interval of the graph division, could be:
- - hour
- - day
- - week
- - month
- type of the Users you are interested in:
- - free (i.e. non-billing users - trial & beta)
- paid (billing users)
Also, some tabs can have additional options (like the exact type of the chosen resource). Once all the parameters are stated, click on Refresh.
- All the shown sums are stated in the currency, used at your platform
- Every tab preserves the results of the last search, which will be restored upon its opening (while filtering parameters won’t be changed). In such a way you won’t lose any information you were interested in and simultaneously will get an ability to apply the parameters used last time, by selecting the Refresh button.