Managing Access Control
Select the Access control menu item to see the table with users Login and Role.Here you can double-click a particular line to customize the level of access and permissions in Jelastic Cluster Admin Panel for both existing and new users, namely:
- Admin - has the full access to the Jelastic Cluster Admin Panel features and Platform admin permissions
View - can access the Jelastic Cluster Admin Panel features in read-only mode
Add a New User Account
Click Add, type a user login and select the desired role from the list. Click Update.
Note: The appropriate user should be already registered at the Jelastic system.
After that a new user account will appear in the list. For now it can be used for logging into the JCA panel with the password, that is used for entering the user’s dashboard.
Remove the Existing JCA User
Select the desired JCA user within the list and click Remove.
Confirm that you want to delete the JCA user account and permissions associated with it to complete this operation.
- Date when the action was performed
- User ID of the appropriate user
- Service influenced by the action
- Method used for performing the action
- Parameters of the action (hover over a particular one to see its full text)
- Duration of action processing
Result of performing (“Success” or the appropriate error description)
The data in the table can be sorted due to:
- time interval
- User ID
Service name (Service + Method)